Wednesday 3 October 2012

yeah... its all her's



I like to surround myself with relatively smart people… I mean its only right because I cant suffer stupidity. I know someone worse than me though… I mean he cant stand stupidity for anything over a second.
Anyways, this one time… I had the opportunity to meet a someone that put my patience and interest in stupid people. I honestly didn’t believe that I listened to him talk for more than 5mins. i mean… I should have stopped him or left… the moment logic gives way and curiosity takes over.  The kick in the nuts is that this dude is actually older than I am. This nigga here had my jaw on the floor… details of the conversation follows below:

Topic: as a man why do u make money
My Answer: My comfort and the comfort of my wife and family
His Answer: for his comfort.

the argument:
This nigga here said he doesn't understand why he should work and spoil his wife or family. Basically he said it didn't matter how much money he had or made, his wife will still be on the same p… no fly car, clothes, trips and all that good stuff that women and some men like. He makes his money for himself and maybe his kids. Now if you ask me… this has to be the most retarded heap of bullshit I heard in my life.
I mean lets get something straight… as humans, most of us can adapt and don’t really need much to survive. Food, clothes and shelter; cars for the most part is luxury and for this reason… they strive to redefine mobile-luxury and we as men work hard to afford these dangling carrots. 
Why dangling carrots… 
even if you make enough money to buy them extra things… 
guess what… another on the way… 
there is no end therefore no satisfaction. 
So why do we keep trying to keep up with this madness…
Women!!!!!!!!
I mean if you think Olympics/World Cup is competitive… 
try two men fighting for the affection of one woman… 
that should actually be a competitive sport 
“Get that Girl”. 
Anyways before I digress…
What I am saying is that as men, everything we do is for her… s
ome guys will tell you its for the family…
 I ask you this, who is the family? 
The woman you call your own is the reason why u have or will have a family, 
before you won her over… I can only imagine what you did, 
the hoops you jumped, the bullets u dodged and the invisible fences you built around her, 
I mean if you had the chance you would teach her to glide and not walk… 
and to make sure she is yours you will promise all kinda shit, from holiday trips, cars to houses…
To accomplish this… your ass got to work, and when the money come through u spend on her… 
I mean… u get yourself some nice things… but she must be comfy… 
there are vultures out there and unfortunately some of them are equip to make her comfortable and 
comfort is  tempting…


I hope when you make that gwap… you take care of your woman… 
believe it or not she motivated you… her beauty or whatever u see in her kept you on your toes… 
what you see in her you don’t want any other man to ever experience… 
for this reason she has to be happy, comfortable and pampered daily.

As men we find ourselves constantly peacocking!  
trying to stay relevant to some lady friend...
That’s a lot of work by itself… believe me when I say…
ITS ALL HERS. 

2 comments: