Monday 24 September 2012

I WISH A N**GA WOULD


Once I had the mis-fortune of sitting with some young friends of mine. And OMG did I hear it all that day. It was a jaw dropping evening of epic catastrophic proportions. 
The misconception that the one who controls a relationship is the
one who cares less about the relationship.
This holds true in most cases but another twist to that is… 
the one who cares less has more to lose. 
For the most part these people are selfish to unimaginable degrees… you are more worried about public perception than actually trying to figure out what you are throwing away by not caring enough.
Every young man was once like this…
 I mean, the world is yours… women in abundance, they love your company or your wallet… and one day you find one that teaches you a lesson or 2 about the dating game and the fact that there is no one like you in the world, ... there are better people though.
I mean you see people breakup and you hear the guy say to the girl “you will never find another person like me” uhmmm…  nigga… she just left your ass, 
why would she want to go back to dating someone like you again…
I mean… she could have just stayed if that was the case… just a thought.
As a man your response in that situation should be… 
“I wish you all the happiness you deserve and pray you find a great guy”
 translation 
“ I hope the next guy you meet is the devil’s incarnate, die bitch”…  
ok maybe I took that too far…
Anyways… back to my friend, this nigga here said if his friend slept with his wife… that he will still be cool with him… basically his friend helped him avoid a potential disaster. I mean his friend is pretty much allowed to conduct the “litmus test” on any girl he brings around… NIGGA!!! Do you ever want to get laid? Let’s not talk about getting to the relationship phase. I had to chunk this up to his age… why would I or any man for that matter think that it is ok for your friend to think that your girl is fair game; I mean if my friend deems it ok to holla at my girl then he obviously has no respect for me or he thinks he can do a better job at being her man. I go with the first, because if u had any respect for me and our friendship… you would not think the second unless I am a complete ass-wipe… even at that the fear of the wrath I will bestow on your existence should caution your actions.
I don’t believe in this modern day man that thinks its cool to sit back and watch shit happen, the generation that thinks it’s ok to dip your stick in any hole you see; the generation that tolerates captain-save-a-hoe… nigga just swooping in and thinking he can do better…

Try that shit with me and I WILL FUCK YOU UP!

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to see the n***a who would with you! lol. But seriously, there's a fine line between 'realism'' and 'apathy'.

    ReplyDelete