Wednesday 24 October 2012

For the Living

My day started like any other Saturday will… very basic day… wake up, look for food. Find it, eat it and head back to bed.
Fortunately, I was spared the completion of this mundane, 
boring ass repetition of a day when I remembered had beach paroles… 
boy was I happy? 
I mean I had thought about it earlier in the morning and it just seemed like long things… coupled with the drinking from the night before… 
the boy was feeling lazy.
Anyways I made it to the meeting point… 
and everyone was excited at the prospects of a private beach house, food, drinks, quads, music etc… 
as we waited for the boats to arrive… 
I cracked open a bottle of brandy and started early… 
bad idea.
Getting on that boat… wow!... 
yeah I have a fear for water… 
unless its in a bath-tub or in a bottle.
Anyways the rest is history… the day went as expected… 

CRUNK!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment