Wednesday 19 September 2012

A Weekend with CHOPBOX

 
The weekend. Not the artiste… talking bout my weekend.
quiet, chill and satisfying.
quality time spent with friends and all that good stuff...
Now to the gist of the morning,
Saturday,  as i woke from sleep, was greeted with a rumbling stomach,
this was hunger… at its very best.
tried ignoring it, figured if I just went back to sleep… it will pass
That shit held me to ransom.
Ran into the fridge and what did I find
some miserable looking half consumed loaf of bread and I was out of butter!
AND NO I DIDN'T HAVE JAM, PEANUT BUTTER, NUTELLA OR WHATEVER ELSE SOME OF YOU MIGHT BE THINKING.
A cluster-fuck of a morning in the making
anyways… my girl was on her way and I was sure she was bringing some food so hey… I waited.
as she arrived I was super stoked at the prospects of a meal that was going to be off the chain…
yeah… that was a letdown
well, I settled for some cinnamon toast crunch! (that ish the truth though)
the day went by and I was able to bare the rumble till about 3pm.
I was too lazy to make myself useful… driving to a restaurant should have been an easy solution
but I took solace in my laziness… until the hunger made it clear that it was here to stay.
we thought about ordering in and what to get became the title of a debate. It then occurred to us that the sharwarma we had the night before was the truth… look let me tell you bout this ish…
HAD ME ON PAUSE.
Won’t go into any mouth watering descriptions… that might not help me right now.
so we called CHOPBOX and they said they delivered to my house but my order had to be N3,000 or over for free delivery… shit that was easy…
Special Sharwarma, special hotdog, club sandwich... SORTED
Placed my order and the wait was on.
Let me tell you, when this food arrived… I wasn’t sure what to have first… was terribly confused until…
the first bite into the more familiar sharwarma…
I Need to place an order…
hunger is real!
chopBox… a different kind of take out…
0700-CHOP BOX, 07002467269
DELIVERY TO: IKOYI, Victoria island, LEKKI, AJAH free for orders of N3,000 and up.


No comments:

Post a Comment