Friday 23 November 2012

Will you marry me?...



I think it is amazing that women tell you exactly how they want to be proposed to… 
I mean for us guys we really couldn't be fucked… 
just give us a yes or no answer and/or take or refuse the damn ring and  we will be on our way. 
And please NO as an answer is never cool.
Now if for some weird reason, if you don’t see your relationship ending in a YES… 
I think you should let the dude know… 
dude be walking around like he found him a dime piece that love him to death… 
I mean he already making plans with friends on what kinda ring to buy and all. 
Prior to this, chick prolly gassing him up about her dream wedding proposal or whatever its called 
and you got a nigga jumping through hoops to make sure your happy with his delivery… 
and on the d-day… 
you hit him with the… No. 
or I have to think about it…
Really?!
I think the NO is better… 
cos if I might impolitely ask…

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT?

Dude would have died like 5 times before you give him an answer 
and to be honest a guy that actually waits for you to decide… 
is either a pussy or has something sinister planned for you 
and in your own best interest… u better tell him NO! 
cos shit might just get really real!
I read something on yahoo the other day… 
about some dude that proposed to his girl during a game…
He took it away… I mean… the question popped up on the screen… talkn’ bout
“Whatever her name” is will you marry me?… 
dude got on his knees, in-front of people in the arena and peeps at home and got the NO! for an answer.
Now that’s a bad situation to be in… 
but guess what… I blame the dude.
Guys before you go doing some dumb shit… 
be sure who your with. 
Better still don’t!
You want to propose?... give her a ring in your room… 
none of that restaurant, during a game type bullshit. 
Unless you are sure… and even at that, why would you want that much attention?
Bottom line is lets act like we got some HOTDAMN SENSE 
and be realistic about our demands and expectations. 
All these damn romantic movies got people twisted. 
Its called a movie for a reason so let’s leave that shit at the cinema. 

No comments:

Post a Comment